Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Best Apology of his Career

Steve Williams felt the heat.

After proclaiming Adam Scott's win last weekend at the WGC-Bridgestone was the "greatest week of his life," Williams on Wednesday apologized on his website:

"There has been considerable debate following the comments I made at the conclusion of Sunday's Bridgestone Invitational. It was a complete surprise to have CBS announcer, David Feherty ask for an interview following the completion of play. My emotions following Adam's victory were running very high and at the time I felt like my emotions poured out and got the better of me. I apologize to my fellow caddies and professionals for failing to mention Adam's outstanding performance. I would like to thank all those fans at Firestone who made this victory the most special of my career."

So he changed "greatest week of my life" to "most special" victory of his career.

I still don't buy it. Not even close.

Tiger Woods is about to go live with his PGA Championship press conference. This should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment